About the position:
Our leasing consultants take on the responsibility of minimising the lost rent period for clients, maintaining a sense of urgency with prospective tenant enquiry. We do this through operational excellence.
By demonstrating excellence our clients receive a level of attention to their property investments that ensures absolute peace of mind.
If you are the type of person who likes getting things exactly right every time we want to work with you.
The successful applicant will require:
- Thorough knowledge of the Residential Tenancies and Rooming Accommodation Act
- Chapter 2 – Residential tenancy agreements and rooming accommodation agreements
- Chapter 3 – Rights and obligations of parties for residential tenancies
- Chapter 4 – Rights and obligations of parties for rooming accommodation
- General knowledge of the Residential Tenancies & Rooming Accommodation Act
- General knowledge of the Property Occupations Act relevant to property management, particularly Part 4 – Appointment of property agent or resident letting agent
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present, negotiate and influence credibly and effectively
- Excellent listening and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Office Of Fair Trading Certificate of Registration
- A drivers licence and reliable motor vehicle
What will I do every day?
We’ve divided the work required into 2 groups. Strategic work focuses closely on your adviser-client relationship. Tactical work lists the procedural requirements necessary to ensure client and customer satisfaction.
- Operating as the lead point of contact for clients and customers for any and all matters specific to leasing
- Building a strong, long-lasting alliance by developing a trusted adviser relationship
- Maintaining a proactive approach to clear, accurate communication with clients and customers
- Ensure FastApp processing fundamentals are widely used and deliver great benefits to owners and tenants
- Conduct “World Class” property inspections
- Provide the best advice to owners and property managers re: letting market and expectations
- Deliver relevant verbal and written campaign feedback to owners and property manager
- Respond to tenant enquiry immediately and schedule private and open inspections at the earliest opportunity
- Utilise leading marketing and advertising strategies to maximise property and agency exposure
- A base salary
- Vehicle allowance
- A generous bonus scheme for contributing to business growth
If you get a kick out of helping people by demonstrating expertise in your role, this is a rewarding position.
There are intrinsic values that generally help people excel in this role.
- Plan your time well
- Deliver client service excellence with consistency, reliability, accuracy & empathy
- Adopt a learning mindset
- Work with passion and never give up
How to apply:
We would like to know a little more about your experience and your career aspirations. The questions below should take just a few minutes to complete. And if you have your CV in a compatible online format simply upload it to our system. N.B. We do not require a cover letter with your application.