The owners of a two-bedroom unit in Holland Park West [...]
A sale price for a house in Woolloongabba has increased [...]
With an end of financial year deadline looming and a [...]
A 3 bedroom home in Greenslopes has sold after multiple buyers [...]
6/49 Gordon Street was offered for sale at an interesting [...]
The Brisbane property market continues to perform strongly. We continue to see properties selling immediately. I have lots of buyers asking how they can get first look at any new listings and we try and post information on upcoming properties as soon as possible.
We also often know of properties that won't be widely advertised but owners are keen to sell if possible. These properties are often tenanted or the owners are looking for discretion.
So for anyone looking here are some opportunities that aren't advertised. In most cases immediate inspections are available.
- A 2 bedroom unit in Woolloongabba. Larger than average, we expect this to get plenty of interest. Pricing $330,000 - $340,000
- A near new 5 bedroom home in Greenslopes. Perfect for the big family, heaps of extras and mod cons, brilliant location. Pricing mid $1,000,000's
- A 3 bedroom family home in Annerley. Sitting on a 698m2 kid friendly block. Pricing mid $500,000's
- A genuine splitter block in Birkdale. Excellent opportunity as a site for two new homes (plenty in the neighbourhood are doing it)
- A 4 bedroom double storey Queenslander in Woolloongabba. Pricing low $600,000's.
If any of these fit your criteria give me a call on 0402 023 176 for a confidential chat.
P.S. Looking to sell but need a discrete sale? Our track record in "off market" sales is excellent, give me a call to discuss how selling your house can be hassle free.
Everyone watching the market has seen how quickly some properties are selling. We often know about new stock weeks before they are advertised and we're happy to share information with those actively looking.
Here's a batch of properties we have lined up for February. Very little to show with some of these at this stage but if they look vaguely interesting just send us a note and we'll supply what information we have.
98 Earl Street, Greenslopes House | 2 bed | 1 bath Interest over $600,000
Post war home on 637m2. Excellent redevelopment opportunity. The location is spot on, near Greenslopes Busway, parkland at the rear of the block.
6/58 Douglas Street, Greenslopes Unit | 1 bed | 1 bath Well under $300,000
Investors take note. This oversized 1 bedroom apartment returns $305 per week. We get similar rent for 2 bedroom units but this one comes with a 1 bedroom price tag.
9 Sword Street, Woolloongabba House | 4 bed | 2 bath | 2 garage | pool Forthcoming auction
This near new home offers fabulous executive living. All the mod cons are included. Marketing campaign begins in 2 weeks but register your interest now, we have photos available now.